Coronavirus: Constituency Support
Assembly Members and their staff are receiving constituency enquiries about coronavirus related to employment rights, benefits, business support, travel, cancellations, education and lots more.
Senedd Research will answer questions from Members and their staff through the usual enquiry process, but we’ve also collated some useful links of reliable information to help with constituency work. We will keep this list updated as often as possible.
These pages should be used as primary sources of information, rather than news websites or social media.
We will also continue publishing articles linked to Assembly plenary business.
Work and benefits
- UK Government, COVID-19: guidance for employers
- UK Government, COVID-19: guidance for employees
- UK Government, Universal Credit and coronavirus
- UK Government, COVID-19: support for businesses (not all information on this page applies in Wales, particularly around business rate relief)
- Welsh Government, Emergency support for businesses hit by coronavirus (including information about business rate relief in Wales)
- Business Wales, Coronavirus advice
- Welsh Government, Development Bank of Wales announces three month capital repayment holiday
- Acas, Coronavirus: advice for employers and employees
- WCVA, Emergency fast track loans for voluntary organisations
- Welsh Government, Guidance for social landlords
- Money Advice Service, A guide to mortgage payment holidays
Health and social care
- Public Health Wales, Latest information on coronavirus
- Welsh Government, Guidance for social or community care and residential settings
- Welsh Government, Rollout of video health consultations
For more information click here